In Situ Resource Utilization (ISRU) - Monthly FG
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Venue: Virtual - See Confluence for details
For the month of September, our ISRU Focus Group monthly meeting will be pushed back a week from our usual schedule of occurring on the third Wednesdays to deconflict with the IAC meeting, and we’ll have our monthly meeting on September 28th, at 3pm EDT. Below is the agenda.
- General updates & house-keeping
- Upcoming meetings, funding opportunities, etc.
- Recap on Surface Power’s Low-T Power Workshop (Julie Peck, APL)
- Amourette McDonagh (Black Moon Space Technology), speaking on Welding in Space
- Carlos Espejel (iSpace), speaking on Resources Evaluation and Standards
- IAC impressions, thoughts, opinions
- Coffee and Donuts Discussion: If you had unlimited resources (money, time), what aspect of your technology would you test on Earth to prepare for the Moon?
To get access to Confluence for meeting details, please contact Andrea Harman at email@example.com.
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Time: 3:00PM - 4:00PM ET
Location: Virtual - See Confluence for details